As the weather continues to warm, PennDOT is making its rounds to repair potholes throughout Pennsylvania. Of the 60 highways in the Philadelphia region, eight are on the schedule in Lower Bucks.
Warm temperatures mean more reliable construction schedules after winter frosts create potholes.
If there is still a troublesome spot in need of repair on a state road, people can report it to PennDOT. Good Samaritans can either call 1-800-FIX-ROAD or visit www.penndot.gov and click “Submit Roadway Feedback.”
Crews will work on the following roads in Lower Bucks this week:
- Route 213 (Maple Avenue/Bridgetown Pike) in Middletown, Lower Southampton townships, Langhorne Borough;
- Route 232 (Second Street Pike) in Wrightstown Township;
- Bristol Road in Warrington Township;
- Winchester Road in Middletown Township, Langhorne Borough;
- State Road in Bristol Township, Bristol Borough;
- Pennsbury Road in Falls Township;
- Radcliffe Street in Bristol Borough; and
- Stony Hill Road in Lower Makefield Township.